𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
We remain open and dedicated to taking care of you, your pets and our employees. The following measures will be strictly adhered to during this time of crisis to help protect us all:
1. We will only be allowing curbside pick-ups and drop-offs. If an employee doesn't meet you outside, please ring the doorbell. If nobody comes out after you ring the bell, please call us.
2. Employees will wear masks during pick-ups and drop-offs as a preventative measure. Please know that this is for everyone’s safety and not to cause alarm.
3. Employees will use slip leads to transport to and from clients so clients can keep leashes and collars with them.
4. If client wants a tour, they must wear a mask. See above.
5. Pets will be wiped down with antibacterial Pet Wipes after drop-off and before pick-up.
WHEN THEIR TAILS ARE WAGGING,
~ FOR MORE PICTURES AND TO GET A FEEL OF OUR PLACE, CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM PAGES LINKED BELOW ~
1820 W. Thunderbird Rd. #7 Phoenix, AZ 85023
~ FULL WEBSITE COMING SOON ~
(This offer is not valid for holiday Boarding reservations. All new client Boarding reservations do however receive 1 FREE day of Daycare to allow your fur babies to try us out before leaving them overnight with us!)